Moppen top 10
|1.||Ergste dag uit mijn leven||8.05|
|3.||Geel, rood, blauw mannetje||8.05|
|4.||Jantje observeert Emma||8.05|
|5.||Wat is politiek||8.05|
|8.||Van wie is deze GSM||8.04|
|10.||Knecht en de laarzen||8.03|
Zoek een mop
the new priestA new priest at his frist mass was so nervous he could heardly speak.
After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.
The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass.
If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."
So the next Sunday the priest took the monsignors advice.
At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink.
He proceeded to talk up a storm.
Upon his return to his office he found the following note on the door.
1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not get his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ and his apostles as J.C. and the boys.
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and the Spook.
8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the crap out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say...he was stoned off his ass.
10. We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T".
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it, for it is my body." He did not say, "Eat me."
12. The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the Cherry."
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the gurb, Yeah! God.
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
Om te stemmen moet je ingelogd zijn.
Nog een goeie mop lezen?
Audientie bij de Paus (6.42/10)Op de wekelijkse audiŽntie bij de Paus staat weer heel wat goed volk aan te schuiven.
Plots zegt er een, kennelijk 'n homo, tegen z'n voorganger. "Whaw wat heeft die man 'n prachtkleed aan...
Mop verder lezen (Je hebt 24% gelezen)
Adam and Eve in the Garden (6.27/10)A Brit, a Frenchman and a Russian are viewing a painting of Adam and Eve frolicking in the Garden of Eden.
Look at their reserve, their calm, muses the Brit. They must be British.
Mop verder lezen (Je hebt 44% gelezen)
Bisscop op bezoek bij pastoor (7.87/10)De bisschop is op bezoek bij de pastoor.
Zegt de bisschop : " Ik heb vernomen dat je slaapt met uw meid."
Zegt de pastoor : " Ja sedert jaren, maar de hond slaapt tussen o...
Mop verder lezen (Je hebt 25% gelezen)